Reaching Out to Re-Engage Customers
Businesses of all sizes need customers in order to survive and grow. It is essential to have a customer base that you can rely on, but sometimes customers drift away. Fortunately, there are strategies that can be used to bring them back. This practice is known as customer resurrection.
Why is it Important?
Customer resurrection is important because it can help businesses to increase their revenue and boost customer loyalty. It is often more cost effective to bring back existing customers than it is to acquire new ones. Additionally, re-engaged customers are more likely to be loyal and spread the word, leading to new customers.
How to Re-Engage Customers
- Reach out via email or other digital channels.
- Offer discounts or rewards.
- Create a loyalty program.
- Send personalized messages.
- Ask customers for feedback.
- Engage customers on social media.
- Provide excellent customer service.
By implementing the above strategies, businesses can reach out to their existing customers and re-engage them. This can help to build relationships and loyalty, and increase revenue.
Examples of Customer Resurrection
- Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime is a paid membership program that offers customers access to free two-day shipping, streaming video and music, and other benefits. Customers who join the program are more likely to be loyal and spend more money.
- Starbucks Rewards: Starbucks has an extensive loyalty program that rewards customers with points for purchases. These points can be used to redeem free drinks, food, and more. The program encourages customers to keep coming back for more.
- NikePlus: NikePlus is a program that rewards customers with exclusive offers and discounts. It also offers personalized product recommendations and notifications that keep customers engaged.
These are just a few examples of how businesses can use customer resurrection to increase loyalty and revenue.
Customer resurrection is a powerful tool that businesses can use to reach out to existing customers and re-engage them. By implementing strategies such as discounts, loyalty programs, and personalized messages, businesses can build relationships and increase their revenue.